Duration: Half Day (09:00-14:00 & 14:00-18:00) or Full Day (9:00/10:00–18:00)
Language: The tour is originally in Greek and English
- Length: 4,50m
- Wide: 1,90- 2m
- Horsepower: 30Hp
- Capacity: 4-6 people depending on vessel
If you’re interested in going off on your own little adventure, to dip and dive as you like, then renting a license free boat might be for you.
The high quality boats offered for rent, all very comfortable and easy to manoeuvre whether you are travelling as a couple, family or with friends. As you don’t need to have a license to drive the boats, it is very easy to spend a day exploring the island and its fantastic beaches.
You will receive:
- Explanation on how the boat works and things to pay attention to while on board.
- Have a short practice run at sea to ensure that you are confident to drive the boat.
- A description of on board equipment and instructions on how to use it.
- Suggested routes
- A map with suggested routes and interesting places to visit.
Includes: Boat sun shade/cover, Spare Engine, Complete shipping and rescue equipment, Nautical Maps, Destination Information, Instructions for cruising, engine operation and mooring, Portable refrigerator with ice, Stern Ladder, GPS Tracker, GPS Ploter/Depth Meter
Don’t Forget: Charged Mobile phone
Note: Renter must be over 21 years old. Fuel is not included in the price.